Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
EA to CEO
Massive Mobility is looking to hire a dynamic, high-energy Executive Assistant for the CEO/Founder.
The EA will provide comprehensive support to the CEO and manage the organization’s office operations. This is a dynamic position, which requires you to take quick actions to accomplish tasks. Critical thinking & multi-tasking are the key essentials for this profile. You will be working directly with the Top Management and could even leapfrog to a senior position or launch your startup in 2/3 years.
You should be energetic, goal-centric, and a multi–tasker as a candidate. A regular hustler who can obsessively follow up with the Team and get things done – is what we are looking for. It’s an excellent opportunity for those who wish to get a taste of the Start-up/VC world for a couple of years, before going on to pursue their MBA OR embark on an entrepreneurship venture of their own. You will get a taste of how to run a company!
If you are someone who would like to work in a challenging environment and fast-growing organization, then this job is for you!
- You will work with the CEO’s office and manage the execution of programs & goals.
- Coordinate with the Team and provide administrative & operational support in the office.
- Do deep-dive research in specified sectors and make high-quality presentations as well as prepare research reports.
Detailed Job Description
- B.E./B.Tech. Graduate in Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, or exceptional Science Grad from a good college.
- Minimum 2 year of relevant experience.
- Under 26 Years
- Be the CEO’s right hand for attending important meetings, taking notes, and being an active participant & knowledge resource, while ensuring executive preparation & effectiveness.
- Maintain sensitive & complex calendars requiring coordination with team members.
- Prioritize & proactively identify gaps and take ownership of projects.
- Find new & efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize time, including weekly reporting (MIS), goal-tracking, and team meetings.
- Make high-quality presentations; help compile and prepare the material.
- Reach out & engage with Industry Leaders / Founders for podcasts/meetings/speaker engagements.
- Demonstrate composure & flexibility, regardless of competing priorities.
- Provide support to various teams.
At Massive Mobility, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and have sheer interest in working in a start-up – learning, contributing, and growing together! You will get exposure to a highly charged, vibrant startup / VC space, and a chance to grow a strong network of useful contacts