Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Massive Mobility is an EV startup working with leading EV OEMs, charging companies, and fleet operators to build a robust electric mobility ecosystem in India. We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast EV-charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles, parking solutions, EV distribution & financing, and so on and so forth.
We are looking for a Web Developer who is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our company’s websites. This includes working with stakeholders to gather requirements, designing and developing user interfaces, and writing and debugging code. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web development technologies and best practices, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Detailed Job Description
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Under 26 Years
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications.
- Refining website specifications and resolving technical issues.
- Experience with web development frameworks such as Laravel and React.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines, and assigning tasks to team members.
- Creating wireframes/prototypes to decide on a layout.
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A hard-core programmer who can learn any frameworks/technologies quickly.
- Excellent observation and grasping skills. Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent Communication.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS/ Linode), related services, and server administration-like setting up.
At Massive Mobility, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and have sheer interest in working in a start-up – learning, contributing, and growing together! You will get exposure to a highly charged, vibrant startup / VC space, and a chance to grow a strong network of useful contacts.