Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Executive Assistant to CTO
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
- You will work with the CTO office and manage the execution of programs and goals.
- You shall be below 25, BTech graduate preferably a fresher from Electronics & Communication background.
- Coordinate with various manufacturers and vendors to provide administrative and operational support.
- The role involves hardcore operations and hardware support and its not a software coding job.
- As a candidate you are energetic, goal centric and a multitasker.
Detailed Job Description
As EA to CTO you will be
- AS EA to CTO you will be Provide operational support to our Hardware team
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with various products suppliers and manufacturers.
- Be the CTO right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness
- Prioritize, proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material.
- Develop an understanding of the team making a point to be available and approachable.
- Foster relationships with several partners to help support team programs and goals
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings.
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
At Massive Mobility , we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition and environment.
- We respect Speed : We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action : The best ideas are the one that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operate at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work : We take our work seriously and intensely, but have many interests beyond work