Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Hardware and Software Specialist
We are looking for an outstanding software developer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building cutting-edge software for a next-generation electric vehicle charging platform.
- What we are looking for is high energy engineers at multiple levels.
- If you have a background in Electric Vehicle Charging / BMS/ AC- DC digital power conversion(48v/120v, 3.3 Kwh to 15 Kw); Embedded software Matlab, C, C++
Detailed Job Description
- Develop business logic as well communication protocols on Linux platform running on multi core ARM SoC.
- Participate in development of local and distributed control and management subsystems for next generation high capacity AC and DC charger targeted towards fleet.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Play active role in improving internal software engineering process like diagnostic, test automation and build process
- Strong expertise in data structure and algorithms
- Strong expertise in C++ and OOPS concepts
- Strong expertise in IPC
- Working knowledge of C and shell scripts
- Desirable to have knowledge of Design Principles and Design Patterns SOLID principles, Architectural Patterns (Layered, n-Tier, Microservices) Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Builder, Adaptor, Command, Observer, strategy
- Familiarity of computer architecture (RISC, Pipelining, Data/Address Bus)
- Familiarity of Operating System concepts like Process, thread, schedular, memory management
- Familiarity with Linux build tool chain
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Facial and gesture recognition using tensorflow and openCV is a plus
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
At Massive Mobility , we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition and environment.
- We respect Speed : We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action : The best ideas are the one that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operate at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work : We take our work seriously and intensely, but have many interests beyond work