Effective Since: April 1, 2019
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you access the Service through our Mobile Application (“Usage Data”)
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Information Collection by Mobile Applications
- Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that are gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
- When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), and in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site.(if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device.
- Your mobile operating system.
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using.
- Your geolocation.
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application.
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application.
Use of Data
Massive Mobility Pvt. Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data in order for us to provide you with Services you require or have requested. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you do not accept any amended Policy or withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the Services that you require or have requested.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there
Disclosure of Data
Massive Mobility Pvt.Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in good faith with the belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Massive Mobility Pvt.Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Mobile Application has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to security guidelines as stipulated by the laws of India, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional,marketing) communications from us, after setting up an account.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website or use our Mobile Application. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Mobile Application and other websites or applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
This Policy is governed by the laws of India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi, India, in any dispute relating to this Policy.
This Policy only applies to our Mobile Application and information that we collect from you through our Mobile Application. Our Mobile Application may contain links to other websites or applications which are not owned or maintained by us. When visiting these third-party websites or Mobile Applications or while disclosing your personal data to third parties you should read their privacy policies, or ask relevant questions before you disclose your personal data, We have no control over and we are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data by such third parties.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about our Policy, or if you do not accept any amended Policy, or if you wish to withdraw any consent you have given us at any time, or if you wish to update or have access to your personal data, you are welcome to contact us.
- You may send complaints regarding our handling of personal data in writing or by email. Such complaints must: – be addressed to the Massive Mobility at:-
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Address: Massive Mobility Pvt Ltd., Spring House Co working, 3rd Floor, Plot #2, Sector 43, Golf Course Road, Gurugram, Haryana – 122002.