Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us.
Detailed Job Description
You will be responsible for managing all SEO-related projects including planning, execution, and optimization, in order to ensure the success of our brands. You will drive a complete end-to-end organic marketing strategy to increase rankings, online visibility, and organic traffic.
- Lead planning and execution of all SEO projects, including developing strategies for organic search visibility, and competitive analysis
- Day-to-day execution of organic SEO campaigns including keyword research, content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, and site improvements
- Consistent track record in leading SEO projects (from inception to completion) that drives business growth
- Regular off-page link-building activities like backlink building, article submissions, social bookmarking, classified ads, etc.
- Work closely with content writers to post optimized blogs and articles online
- Own the complete organic content funnel from driving organic traffic to the site to making sure that call to action and landing pages are correctly aligned to drive leads
- Track progress through analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Optimize existing content by performing keyword research, editing content for readability and flow, submitting site maps to Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- 2+ years of SEO/SEM working experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- A strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO tools.
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work