Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
BTL marketing Executive
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us.
Detailed Job Description
To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- To implement on-ground marketing activity in order to increase sales
- Checking POSM and marketing material
- Checking and controlling budget
- Support in planning, implementation and promoting a yearly marketing method
- Maintaining the relationship with the BTL companies.
- Plan & managing the periodically Ground Activation & Promotions.
- Control events including preparation and performing Events & Exhibitions
- Plan and implement special marketing programs according to the above plan
- Understand marketing and commercial sectors goals and constraints and translate these into relevant action sheets & marketing briefs
- Monitoring market activities (rivals).
- Planning and executing POS materials
- Accountable for preparing and arranging projects Launch plans
- Provide reports, specifications, and creative briefs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar area
- 1+ years of working experience in trade marketing, in-store communication or similar role
- Real State experience
- Outstanding understanding of Marketing Mix
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work