Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to our customers, and this refund policy outlines the circumstances under which we will issue refunds for charges made through the 1C EV Charging app.
Eligibility for Refunds –
Customers are eligible for a refund in the following circumstances:
- Charges made in error: If you were charged for a charging session that did not take place, or if the charging equipment was not functioning properly, you are eligible for a refund.
- Services not provided as promised: If the charging station did not provide the level of service that was promised (e.g., fast charging was not available, the station was out of service), you are eligible for a refund.
- Unsatisfactory service: If you are unhappy with the service provided by the charging station or the 1C EV Charging app, and you believe that a refund is warranted, you may be eligible for a refund.
Requesting a Refund –
- To request a refund, please contact the 1Charging customer service team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 9818918847. Please include your name, email address, phone number, and a detailed description of the issue that you experienced. Our customer service team will review your request and determine whether a refund is warranted.
Processing of Refunds –
- If your refund request is approved, the refund will be processed within 9 business days. The refund will be credited back to your 1C account, or refunded to the payment method that was used to make the original charge.
- There are a few circumstances under which we are unable to issue refunds:
- If you have used the charging service for an extended period of time, we may not be able to issue a full refund. In these cases, we will issue a partial refund based on the amount of time that you used the service.
- If the issue that you experienced was not the result of an error on our part, or if the charging station was functioning properly, we may not be able to issue a refund.
Changes to the Refund Policy
We reserve the right to update this refund policy at any time. If we make any changes to the policy, we will post the updated policy on this page and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of the page. We encourage you to review the policy periodically to stay informed about our policies and practices.
If you have any questions about these Terms please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.