Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
BTL marketing Manager
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us.
Detailed Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for Planning and managing BTL Campaigns to promote our products, generate leads, and ensure the revenue generated in their region.
- Will handle and manage a team of 100+ team members
- Will work with cross functions to ensure the success of these marketing campaigns
- Identify and create partnerships with different organizations to create new channels for marketing.
- Responsible to set up the processes for monitoring the marketing campaigns of the region and work with city leads to optimize the output of the campaigns
- Will also work hand-in-hand with our various internal operations, sales, finance, and back-end support teams
- Will have to recruit, train and motivate the ground team to achieve their goals with the desired efficiency.
- Will have to work with agency partners to identify the required resources for the campaigns.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of marketing activities, expenditures, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategies, based on Massive’s objectives and market characteristics
- Build strong consumer relationships, collect product and brand feedback and proactively address all consumer needs
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA degree in Marketing with a minimum of 4 years of prior work experience.
- Experience in handling large teams is mandatory.
- Knowledge of business and management principles should be equipped in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources handling, leadership techniques, and coordination of people
- He/she should be able to plan and implement, analyze, communicate, train & mentor the subordinates
- Applying logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to the problems
- Ability to think creatively and support decisions analytically
- Strong hold on the knowledge of excel and CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills, an outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Strong work ethic and discipline
- Candidates with command over local languages will be preferred
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work