Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for an outstanding software developer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building cutting-edge software for a next-generation electric vehicle charging platform. An ideal candidate would be self-motivated and comfortable working with the multi-site team.
Minimum Exp required – 2 yr
Detailed Job Description
- B.Eng, B.Sc or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of experience in developing embedded firmware using C/C++.
- Hands-on experience developing for Linux, RTOS, and bare-metal systems. FreeRTOS experience is a plus.
- Good understanding and working knowledge on one or more of: CAN, SPI, I2C, Modbus.
- Experience with software build tools, source control systems, and data management tools, namely GCC, git, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Confident ability to understand circuit schematics and apply working knowledge of electronics in the bring-up and debug of PCBAs.
- Comfortable and familiar with using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, protocol debuggers, DVMs, soldering irons, and home-build dev-kits.
- Pro-active, communicative self-starter comfortable working in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile development model and complete tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work