Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Power Electronics Engineer
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
Minimum Exp required – 4 yrs
Detailed Job Description
- Define onboard and off-board vehicle charging system architecture and implement charging ecosystem for EVs.
- Define the communication interface between vehicle and charging station in line with the prevalent charging standards.
- Define power quality requirements for charging systems and ensure compliance with the Electricity Grid standards.
- Ensure quality in the design/ development process through FMEA techniques and apply all such tools in the design phase.
- Define performance and reliability test parameters, procedures for EV charging systems.
- Keep track of global trends in relevant technology, regulations and develop long-term road maps and appropriate work plans.
- Track the deployment of EV infrastructure in India and the world and define an appropriate work plan.
- Benchmarking and generation of ideas for better performance, quality, cost, weight.
- Root cause analysis for quality issues using QC tools and countermeasure action.
- Define work plan in short/ long term, prepare a training plan and provide the same for the group and manage overall capability enhancement.
- Technical/ Functional Proficient in industrial electrical system design and integration, including aspects of power quality, communication protocols, and safety systems.
- Expert in 230V / 415V Electrical system safety and reliability.
- Expert in designing battery chargers, preferably Li-ion batteries.
- Knowledge of electric vehicle powertrain, and its subsystems.
- Knowledge of Industrial Electric Supply Regulatory Requirements.
- Knowledge of Networked industrial control systems Knowledge of IoT systems, BT/Wi-Fi communication protocols.
- Knowledge of Power electronic converters and battery chargers.
- Knowledge about automotive industry standards and regulations, applicable globally, in the field of xEV.
- Knowledge of vehicle harness design, safety aspect including high voltage/ power connectors & vehicle electrical insulation requirements, etc.
- Software skills: Matlab, C, C++, CAN, INCA and CAD (UG NX preferred)
- Product lifecycle management system, interface with all relevant agencies, quality management in design stage.
- Knowledge in ISO/ TS standards for design, environment, information security, and functional safety.
- Effective team player and ability to lead/ mentor group of engineers.
- Ability to transform concepts to reality.
- Effective use of process automation to achieve the quality of design.
- Effective communication with the team, peers, and seniors.
- Anticipate and take proactive action and practice continuous improvement.
- Master’s Degree in Power Electronics engineering with 3 to 4 years experience in a similar position
At Massive Mobility , we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition and environment.
- We respect Speed : We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action : The best ideas are the one that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operate at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work : We take our work seriously and intensely, but have many interests beyond work