Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Senior Application Developer
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
Minimum Exp required – 6 yrs
Detailed Job Description
- You will be working as a Full Stack developer in challenging projects with end-to-end responsibility.
- You have completed at least one full cycle of development using Java, Kotlin, GCP, and Android with medium to high complexity
- You have practical professional experience in the development of microservices (ideally with Java/Kotlin and Spring Boot) and have very good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Some basic experience with flutter
- You also have basic knowledge in the creation of maintainable software architectures and release management
- You are an expert in the development of new screens and completely new apps
- You work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team including back-end developers and QA team and designers
- You review requirements and interface designs and suggest interface ideas
- You implement Android architecture to support user interface concepts
- You evaluate and select appropriate software development methods.
- You are translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- You address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions.
- You thoroughly perform unit testing of your code and integration testing of your delivery modules
- Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- Very good communication and team skills, passion, and fun in software development as well as a self-dependent careful, and structured way of working.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated.
- Initiative and passion.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can keep calm under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work