Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Embedded software developer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building cutting-edge software for a next-generation electric vehicle charging platform. An ideal candidate would be self-motivated and comfortable working with the multi-site team.
Minimum Exp required – 6 yrs
Detailed Job Description
- Develop business logic as well communication protocols on Linux platform running on multi-core ARM SoC.
- Participate in the development of local and distributed control and management subsystems for next-generation high-capacity AC and DC chargers targeted towards the fleet.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Play an active role in improving internal software engineering processes like diagnostic, test automation, and build process
- Strong expertise in data structure and algorithms
- Strong expertise in C++ and OOPS concepts
- Strong expertise in IPC
- Working knowledge of C and shell scripts
- Desirable to have knowledge of Design Principles and Design Patterns SOLID principles, Architectural Patterns (Layered, n-Tier, Microservices) Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Builder, Adaptor, Command, Observer, strategy
- Familiarity of computer architecture (RISC, Pipelining, Data/Address Bus)
- Familiarity with Operating System concepts like Process, thread, schedular, memory management
- Familiarity with Linux build toolchain
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Facial and gesture recognition using TensorFlow and OpenCV is a plus
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 6 years of experience in developing applications using C/C++ using Linux.
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work