Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
- You will work with customers, vendors, other groups within Massive Mobility on conceptualizing power electronics and electrical circuits powering electric vehicles.
- This requires the understanding of firmware and hardware architectures which are flexible and extensible across a broad scope of products.
- You will also participate in system-level requirements analysis and cost estimation, design reviews, and other team development processes
- Success will require keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies, components, and materials.
- Along with the utilization of appropriate CAD tools to design and analyze product functionality and integrity to facilitate rapid deployment.
Minimum Exp required – 6 yrs
Detailed Job Description
- Develop common power electronics platforms for vehicle electrification including AC/DC, DC/DC converters, On-Board Chargers, DC/AC, and Traction Inverters
- Review customer requirements with references to related international standards and regulations
- Provide product specifications and propose system architectures and converter topologies for various applications
- Design power stage key components including power switches, gate drives, bulk caps, DC Link bus, and input & output power filters
- Conduct all necessary analysis and simulation in supporting the proposed system architectures, converter topologies, and the design of all key components for power stages
- Work with cross-discipline functional teams for functional safety, thermal, packaging, EMC, FMEA, WCCA, DFA/DFM
- Engage product development teams from concept to production including design proposal, multiple stages of design review, test plan, test design, and test review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering with 1+ years experience in a similar position
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with a concentration in power electronics
- Familiar with electric vehicle standards and regulations including ISO26262 functional safety and CISPR EMC
- Familiar with automotive Product Development Process (PDP) Direct hands-on design for DC/DC, OBC, and/or inverters for industrial or aerospace or military drives, battery-electric or hybrid electric vehicle systems
- Experiences in embedded system hardware and software design
- Proficiency in various development and simulation software including MATLAB/Simulink, PLECS, SPICE, ANSYS Q3D, and Altium Proficiency in electronics circuit design, schematics capture, and PCB layout
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work