Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Software Developer (Java)
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
Minimum Exp required – 1 year
Detailed Job Description
- Lead end-to-end design and development efforts for high-volume, low-latency applications for real-time event-based systems
- Lead and direct software engineers, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to the successful implementation of platform modules and features
- Deliver high-availability and high-performance platform using micro-services architecture
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in code, and devise solutions to production and non-production issues
- Keep an eye out for open-source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products
- Transform business functionalities and production specifications into technical requirements and low-level design
- Be hands-on, adopt a practical approach to software and technology
- Work with product management and other teams to build highly scalable products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 1+ years of design and development experience in scalable and distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring boot framework, and RESTful web services
- Experience in managing, implementing, and optimizing big data stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, DynamoDB
- Experience in deploying applications and using various managed services provided by cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in front-end technologies HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Angular, and D3.js is preferred
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with a deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration, and leadership
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work