Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
Minimum Exp required – 10 yrs
Detailed Job Description
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. You will be responsible for short- and long-term profitable business for Massive Mobility by being part of or working closely with the Core Team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals. You will support the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
You will –
- Map impact of the Strategy on the domain and build domain requirements.
- Analyze strategic intent and update steering architecture principles & models to reflect a desired target architecture state.
- Develop and maintain high-level architecture transition plans to fulfill the target architecture.
- Organize and chair architectural governance forums.
- Maintain accepted deviations list and periodically review them to identify opportunities to secure architectural alignment.
- Develop, own, and communicate the processes involved in solution life-cycle management.
- Mentor and coach, the designers of solutions on the application of the reference architecture of analytics solutions.
To be successful in the role, you must have –
- Excellent knowledge in python and packages for data analysis (Scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, pandas, Matplotlib)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases and ability to write sophisticated, performant SQL queries
- Strong experience on SQL & NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Apache Spark, etc.
- Experience with one or more Container-ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in designing scalable data pipelines and use of open-source tools in design, deployment, and management of robust data pipelines (Apache Airflow / Apache Nifi)
- Experience in one or more of Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS, and Continuous Integration & Continuous Training into these platforms
- 4+ years of experience in architecting and deploying and operating ML/DL models (ML Ops) in production in the cloud and edge environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Qualifications –
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications.
- Experience: 10+ years of programming in large-scale production systems, in languages such as Python, PySpark, Airflow.
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work