Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Field Cluster Head – Team Lead
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is Massive Mobility has already partnered with leading 2w/3w manufacturers and is providing integrated charging services to individual owners / fleet operators, parking lot owners. Massive Charging points are getting deployed at residential societies, Corporates Basements/Tech Parks, municipal parking, office buildings, etc.
We are looking to hire energetic professionals to lead our parking solutions for 2w/3w across various locations across India.
Detailed Job Description
As a team leader, you will be
- Responsible for setting and managing multiple parking/charging hubs & identify Locations/ Parking’s to set up charging hubs.
- Engage and partner with location head responsible for the space.
- Set up the logistic infrastructure required in each Charging/Parking Hubs.
- Run campaigns to attract customers and train them for better customer adaptability & experience.
- Hire local team that will help execute operations on the ground.
- Train, coach and monitor team to ensure operational excellence & service delivery objectives are met.
- Rinse & repeat; Find new location; own the targets, do whatever it takes to get the job done!
In a nutshell
- Responsible for Business Development Activities, Responsible for Recruitment of vacant team positions, provide regular updates to Operation Head, Resolving Team Issues – Manage the soundscape of the Parking/ Charging station through appropriate creative and marketing interventions
You will succeed in this role if you are
- Field sales operations driven.
- Easily adaptable & initiative driven
- Ensure operational execution of a project from end to end.
- Detail oriented, analytical & proactive thinker to ensure alternatives/ solutions are well thought out to address road blocks.
- Hands-on with eagerness to implement operational schemes in your own city
- Hustler who can handle people and processes well to ensure end objective is achieved at minimum cost and time
- Graduate / postgraduate with a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in hands on operations role
- Should have managed teams
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work