Careers at Massive Mobility
We are creating a fully Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Passionate about enabling EV transition in India?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages on the power of technology to create electric mobility ecosystem in India.
We are designing innovative products for the EV industry – think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles and so on – and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us.
Detailed Job Description
As a Video Journalist you will be responsible for originating creative and innovative ways of visual storytelling, especially for consumption on website, Facebook and YouTube. You will shoot and edit engaging and shareable videos using a range of video, audio and digital equipment and support the editorial team in content production. The Ideal Candidate should have
- Ability to gather and prepare audio and video material for use on any service, recognizing the distinct requirements of different types of output.
- Self-shooting and editing routinely are the main focus of the role.
- A successful record in digital news production with demonstrable experience of both writing text and producing video content to the highest editorial standards.
- The successful candidate will be proficient in FCP and other editing software, and will have a good working knowledge of content management systems such as CPS.
- Demonstrable experience producing content for social media. Enthusiasm for reaching new audiences on social and knowledge of social media best practice, key opportunities and of BBC/WS social strategy.
- A good knowledge of English including complete comprehension of written and spoken English and the ability to communicate effectively.
Job Type: Full-time
At Massive Mobility, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed, and hustle. Our Core culture is al about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition, and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work